Friday, March 26, 2010

A Day off with Dad...

My birthday was yesterday and Jared had asked what I wanted for my gift. We decided he should take the whole day off work (he already had to take off the afternoon for a Young Men's trip to the lake for scuba certification). So in those few hours in the morning we headed over to the Children's Museum of Phoenix. I don't think my boys could ever get their fill of that place. It truly is paradise for them - freedom to be creative in whatever ways they can imagine.

The Ultimate Fort-Building room
Photobucket

The Car-Racing Room
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Kitchen
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Art Studio
Photobucket

The Ball Room
Photobucket



Finish off our morning adventure with a packed lunch and then the boys first ever ice cream cone (have we sheltered them too much? ha :) They wouldn't even eat the cone... and Jared and I ended up eating half of theirs so they wouldn't be covered in chocolate for the drive home. I wonder if we'll "ease" up with the latter end of our children... For now, Brexton's chocolate clown smile, hat, and sunglasses make me just smile :)
Photobucket



And a very Happy Birthday to me!
Photobucket

No comments: