Monday, October 15, 2007

New Couches

Our new leather couches were delivered last night finally after 8 weeks of waiting. It was kind of a scary purchase since it was done online without having the opportunity to sit on them. But we loved the style and the 2x3" leather swatch and you couldn't beat the price for a 4-piece set. The sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman look great! There was some damage sustained in shipping on the chair and we're in the process of seeing what can be done. I'm looking forward to when the leather is worn in and it gets progressively more cozy!

6 comments:

Holly said...

How pretty! I'm going to have to come and take a look!

Tressa said...

They look awesome Karli! Don't you love good deals?

Andrea Gunnell said...

I say our next movie night will be at your house! (Not like it usually isn't anyway) I am so excited to try out your new couches. They look quite comfortable. Isn't it nice having a home to fill with new stuff?

heidi said...

love the set, it's beautiful

Kimberly said...

Very cute couches karli! I am sad we live so far away from each other now! When are you planning your get together? Im sad i will miss it!

Whitney said...

oh my goodness. These are pretty much identical to the ones we chose!! CRAZY! They look awesome! Where did you get them? We saw ones like this at the JC Penny Outlet Home store. We didn't buy them yet so they're probably sold by now-but this is the exact look we're goin' for! Can't wait to see your cute house in real life.