I tried to take some pictures of Garrett at the temple the other day. With his increased mobility and intense curiosity it's hard to get a picture of the front side of him - he's always walking/crawling away! Combine that with the fact that the grass was drenched and the fact that there was dirt everywhere because they just replanted flowers... we had limited shooting spots. Since it was a Monday, I let him crawl up and around the steps of the temple. I love the temple. I think Jared and I are going to try and go tonight... even though I'm just 8 days away from my due date. Can you believe it?
2 comments:
I actually went to the temple when I was overdue with Kennady! It is like you HAVE to make it there before having that new baby, knowing how much harder it is to make it with a newborn. So, I say...good for you! Garrett is such a cutie! And, I can totally relate to the shots of them crawling/walking away from you. I am still waiting for Brighton to care about the camera instead of having to explore non-stop! Kids are too funny!
What a cute chuncker buncks! {my favorite word} Love the rolls. My baby has them too!
Post a Comment