Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Little Helper...

G has turned into quite the little helper. Some of his favorite things to do are:
- get the correct size diaper and wipes for whoever needs it... then he puts it away.
- unload the dishwasher and put the dishes away (or guide me in knowing where to put them away)
- set the table
- clear the table
- open doors
- feed snacks to B (I can hand him a graham cracker and he'll break it into just the right size pieces for B)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I sure love him. He's a great older brother. Mind you, things aren't always peachy (he's learned the art of shoving B over for absolutely NO reason at all and he's reached a very rebellious stage - doesn't want to fold his arms, eat at mealtime, or cooperate at all). But aside from all that, he really is quite the little helper.

6 comments:

Positively Peaches said...

What a cute little helper. It is so fun to see our kids growing up. It amazes me at how much they really know at such a young age. Merry Christmas to you!

Becca said...

How fun that G is a helper, and how stinky that he is a stinker!

I went to the Cougareat for lunch today, and as usual, someone handed me something...I usually just get bombarded with fliers, so it was nice that it was one of those Vitamin Water drinks instead (it was probably for some club or sport--baseball?). Well, the guy who handed it to me looked familiar...as I started walking away he asked, "Are you Karli's little sister?" I must say, I haven't got that one for a while! I am pretty sure it was Leon Johnson. Funny. He said to say hi to you.

Rissa said...

Sounds like the terible two's

Travis and Britni said...

How cute. It's so fun when they can be helpful and they enjoy it. I hope the complaining to do things hold off for a few more years:) I think all older sibling shove for no reason. LeiLani has started doing it constantly, and now she know she'll get in trouble, so she waits for me to have my back turned. Then, when Myli starts crying LeiLani looks at me like, "I have no idea why she's crying." Little stinker.

Tressa said...

Hahaha. G cracks me up. What a cutie patootie. :)

Becky said...

Hey Tressa said what I was going to say. Great minds think alike. He is such a cute and what a sweetheart.