See this floral arrangment? You wanna know how much it cost? A whopping $30, maybe even a little less. I'd say it's a big improvement since my
first attempt back in October of last year. All it took was a container that I bought for doing this project 5 years ago (it takes me a while to catch the rest of my vision), a bunch of fall bushes 85% off after Halloween, and some green foam. I LOVE creating things and adding a splash of color and beauty to my home all with such a small cost. This arrangement has already had a few resting places in our home, but for now it is happy in this little nook.
9 comments:
Way to be creative! I'm afraid I haven't done too much lately. Right now I am working on a camera bag for Holly Loveland. Gotta get it finished and sent off.
Speaking of which, I need to see if Becca will have room to take your Christmas gifts with her, or if I need to mail them off as well. :)
Love you!
Ohh I like it there too. It matches perfectly with the creams in the Saviors robe, and the color of the clock. I am so jealous of all of your talents to create beauty in your home. It looks lovely and you did it on a budget. You go girl. -Amber
So, I'm not sure why...but my google reader isn't picking up your blog anymore. It stopped after your post about G on the 10th. Maybe it is just on a delay or something or I am going to be sad because I like that it tells me when there are new posts so I don't have to go hunting for them!
Anyhow, cute arrangement! I hope I'll be just as creative when I have my own house to decorate.
Oh my gosh, I LOVE it! Love the whole vignette. (is that how you spell that?) I need to get some stuff and have you help me make a great arrangement!
Great arangement and I love that clock.
It is very beautiful. I love your creativity. Great job!
I just spent the last half hour catching up on your posts. You have been busy! I'm so inspired by your creativity. I want to get started on a fun project now! Your family is so adorable and you are such a great mom. Way to go Karli!
Once again- a beautiful project for your home. Want to come and work your magic at my house???
Happy New Year!
Its creative and Good Written.
BPO work from home
Post a Comment