I can't even put into words how amazing it was - you truly have to experience it for yourself to really understand. We had aisle seats in the front middle section. I'd prepared myself in advance, expecting to see some animals walking down the aisle, but try as I might I still was caught completely off guard and had no clue as to their coming until my shoulder was brushed by this MAGNANIMOUS ELEPHANT! I'm telling you, this things was HUGE! Four people, one in each leg, made up this elephant. It was AMAZING! The vocals and acting were fabulous! I want to see it again but in super slow motion so I can take in all the details and see how everything works. Some of my favorite characters were Rafiki (WOW!), Zazu, and Timon. Really I could name them all because they were all great. The costumes were astonishing - the leopard (I still can't get over how it moved), the giraffes, the antelope, the elephants, the hyenas, zebras... all amazing!
(copyright Disney)
THANK YOU JARED for a wonderful time. It was breathtaking!
THANK YOU JARED for a wonderful time. It was breathtaking!


4 comments:
I got to see that too. I loved it. The costumes were awesome.
Oh I'm so jealous! Man you did have great seats to be touched my an elephant! It's the best broadway I've been too. I loved it and always will.
not a big lion king fan, but that does look pretty amazing! cool. glad jared is treating you well. :)
And, its been ages, but how are you? BTW, your hair is very cute! and your boys! and your little garden! and your thrift store make-over! and on & on & on... you're such a gorgeous girl!
had to lol at your caterpillar incident. Unfortunately, I have done similar well-intentioned animal "rescues". whoops.
anyways, hope all is well. take care. ---amy mckay xxx
I wanted to post on your previous post, but couldn't. I feel great. I have thrown up a good number of times, but it is only in the morning. Afterwards I feel fine. I've been tired, but not so much lately. Pregnancy is a blessing, and I know that my nausea and desire for sleep are very mild, especially for our family. I am due the 28th of Septemeber. I am thinking about waiting until month 6 to find out what we are having. Maybe once it becomes a real option I'll be more curious. I know David is extra anxious to find out, so we shall see just how that plays out. Thanks for your excitement and interest it is fun to share. -Amber
Post a Comment