Garrett has been much more aware of feelings lately - and I'm sure it's attributed to the influx of emotion around our house. He is constantly wanting hugs, a reassurance of our love for him. It has become a ritual that each morning as we read from the Book of Mormon after breakfast that Jared MUST rest his hand on Garrett's arm. Garrett won't allow Jared to proceed with reading until it is placed just right.
3 comments:
I love B's morning smile. It captures exactly how I feel most mornings when I get up before 6.
That is very sweet. :) Take the love while they want to give it. When they turn into a teenager it doesn't happen so much.
Hey, we just got that exact same high chair at a yard sale last week. :) $30, and it is in practically new condition. Yay!
I'm loving that smile on Brexton! So cute! Garrett has such a loving heart.
Post a Comment