Monday, July 20, 2009

Game Ball...

That's what Garrett says every time he sees a ball game. I don't know how, when, or why but he's got the words backwards. It makes me smile every time though. When Jared goes to play basketball in the morning and the boys wake up before he returns Garrett asks, "Daddy play game ball?" So cute.

He could play catch all day long. He loves it. We were all getting so excited when he would finally "catch" the ball (aka Jared aimed just right and threw it right into his hands :). Glad to have captured this moment.

4 comments:

MyR said...

I LOVE how he had to put the ball on the floor to clap for himself! SO CUTE!!! He's got pretty good throwing form! :D

Mindy said...

Love that catch! So cute!

Tressa said...

Adorable. The kids all crowded around the computer to watch. Love it!

Travis and Britni said...

I didn't know you went private. I keep waiting for my blogger to update and it didn't so I finally clicked on your blog, and noticed I was way behind. Your boys are so cute. I especially love the video of them giggling when you had Brad and Whitney over. I also loved the post of your anniversary. Sounded like a blast.