I know these aren't the best pictures but I had to capture their "studliness" Sunday morning. Garrett is looking more mature to me these days. His face is starting to slim or something... what handsome little dudes!
I almost didn't recognize Garrett! Holy weirdness! Did you try the hair gel I kept telling you about? They look so cute with their hair combed like that!
4 comments:
You are right, Garrett totally looks older in that picture. He is a cutie patootie. :)
I almost didn't recognize Garrett! Holy weirdness! Did you try the hair gel I kept telling you about? They look so cute with their hair combed like that!
Oh my goodness...I think the same thing about Garrett...I want to see his cute "new" face!
Your boys are looking so big!!! I LOVE THE PICTURES!!! And Happy Anniversary!!! What a super fun mix of things to do!!
Post a Comment