BEFORE

AFTER

Now I kinda want to paint the walls the light sage green/blue undertone that is in the floral fabric. That just might take another 6 years though :) I think I also want to get a dark bronze shower rod and hooks, hang it 6 inches higher, and add 6 inches of the gold knotted silk-like fabric to the bottom. What do you think?
4 comments:
AMAZING! Yes. I totally think you should raise it 6 inches and add a cool fabric to the bottom. LOVE IT! You are amazing!
Super cute! Love it. :)
It's amazing what difference a shower curtain makes! Looks totally different in there!
Karli I just love reading your blog. Especially your post about goals. It seems your posts always inspire me to get going in life. Well...after I have this baby I will definitely get more motivated to do stuff. Thanks for posting such real and positive things in life. It's nice to know that sometimes I'm not the only one going through tough or crazy times. You're awesome. Hope you are doing good. :)
-Becky
Post a Comment