So I've been wanting to learn how to customize my blog... but knowing that it required editing the html code, I hadn't the slightest idea how to do it. So, my friend Kim sent me a blog that has code that you can copy (
http://matiekay.blogspot.com). I copied a template that I liked and then downloaded some free papers from a great site
www.shabbyprincess.com and copied and pasted what I wanted. I'll probably keep playing around with things, but what do you think of this layout?
4 comments:
I like it except in the title of your blog you need to get rid of the stripes. It is fighting the lettering. :)
I LOVE the Polka Dots! You've got to show me how!!
LOVE IT!!! You are too cute! Can you email me your address again.. i can't find it anywhere! kcarroll07@hotmail.com
Here's another fun website where you can download blog templates - SUPER CUTE! http://shabbytulips.blogspot.com
Post a Comment